Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Don't Understand


I've come across a regular @Yahoo! 360° whom has been my regular visited space
& find this poem very interesting to collect.
So, as usual I'm sharing it with you.
eNjOy!!

"I don't understand what happened to us
Or why you have turned away.
Of course you are free to do as you like,
But first I have something to say.
To me it had seemed we could go on forever,
So close were our hearts, and at ease,
So much did we share, yet the words never faltered,
So I thought as time did as it pleased.
Whatever I did that has made you unhappy,
Or am that is not to your taste,
Or would be were I to return to your graces,
Or won't be if I am replaced:
I want you to know that your friendship is something
I treasure, and would not now end.
If you would be willing to turn to embrace me,
You'd find in me still a good friend."

No comments: